Do you remember when you could visit a winery and buy a few bottles of wine and carry them home on the plane? Or when you were traveling to visit an old friend and you would throw a great bottle of wine in your carry-on luggage? Wine lovers miss the days when they could travel freely with a few of their favorite wines, and wine sales have been impacted around the world because customers can´t get their wines home without risk of damage. Unfortunately, airline travel regulations prohibit traveling with liquids greater than 3.4 ounces, and wrapping your wines in towels or plastic bags is a very risky proposition. They say that necessity is the mother of all invention, and traveling without wine is not an option for a serious wine lover. The solution to this challenge is Bottleshock™.
Bottleshock™ is a revolutionary wine or liquid carrying case that looks like a beautiful wine satchel, but protects your bottled liquids with a crush-resistant, gasket-sealed container. Bottleshock™ not only protects your wines but also doubles as an attractive wine carrying case that anyone would be proud to carry into their favorite restaurant or event. Bottleshock™ includes the following features:
- Three convenient versions with one, two or three bottle cases.
- Crush-resistant synthetic shell and gasket sealed lid (as most wine enthusiast know, not all bottle liquids have perfect seals).
- Covered with top-grain leather and includes a convenient leather carrying strap with a small leather pouch to store your corkscrew and other personal items.
- Bottleshock™ is sized to support a variety of bottle sizes and shapes, including Pinot Noir and larger Cabernet wine bottles.
- Bottleshock™ has a padded lining and gasket sealed lid that keeps wines at cellar temperature for up to 6 hours.
- Bottleshock™ includes a convenient travel bag for additional protection when placed in your checked luggage or checked as a separate piece of luggage. The travel bag includes a TSA lockable zipper.
- Bottleshock™ can be private labeled for merchants and wineries.